Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's been a while

Hey there internet people! This is Jade writing to you from my parents' couch in Kent, WA. I know it's been a while since you've heard from Sputnik or me but don't you think for one second that we've given up on traveling or this blog. We're just bad at managing our time and keeping up with things. But that's all about to change.

I've made a mid year resolution to update this blog at least once a week. Now don't get too excited. Some of those updates will only be a picture with a brief description but some will be in depth accounts of our numerous (and crazy) adventures. So keep checking back here. In the mean time, just to tease you, here's a pic of Sputnik and me from a trip we took a month or two ago. Can you guess where we are?

-Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment