Thursday, July 31, 2014

Greetings from the Mini Apple!

Courtesy of TripAdvisor


Greetings all! Sputnik here, and like Jade, I've seen a lot of changes in the last two years. I'm in Minneapolis now, desperately enjoying the summer before six months of snow. I'm going back to school for a Master's degree (more time for travel...but less money, too!) and I'm doing some freelance writing for blogs and businesses.

Anyway, I'm excited to be blogging about some future adventures. Here are some topics you can expect in the coming months:

  • Lots about Minneapolis, St. Paul, and Minnesota. You may be surprised how much cool stuff you can find in this neck of the woods.
  • The boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Chicago...looking forward to some amazing food!
  • Then there's the big one...I'm headed to Botswana to meet up with Jade for our Great Southern African Adventure! So pumped.
Of course, as a grad student, I'll have even less money than I did as a teacher, so look forward to some great budget tips, too. 

I'm very excited to be documenting my adventures again. Thanks for joining us!

No comments:

Post a Comment