Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jade is the Girl of the Hour

Jade in front of Hoover Dam
First off let me say I am not THAT self absorbed; the title is a lyric from one of my favorite bands. Brownie points if you know who I'm talking about.

This is Jade writing (in case you couldn't tell). Like Sputnik, I'm from Washington State. I was born in Virginia, lived in Indiana until I was 6, then lived a little South of Seattle from that point on. Now I'm in Louisiana.

Traveling is probably my favorite thing in this world. I've been on numerous cross-country trips across the US, to Canada (BC specifically) countless times, Mexico, Germany, France, and briefly lived in Austria. Some upcoming trips I'm looking forward to are Washington DC, Florida, and hopefully India. In the back of my mind I'm considering traveling to Las Vegas, Central Europe, and a through hike of the Appalachian Trail.

To balance out Sputnik, I am the meat eater. Also, I have a sweet German Shepard mix (Ginny) who travels with me often and will almost certainly show up in this blog from time to time.

Happy exploring!

-Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment